Visiting restrictions: 22.02.2022
All visitors must be planned through the Patient Visiting Liaison
(087 4359019 / Monday – Friday (8am-4pm)
- You will meet security at the entrance.
- You will be requested to sign in on arrival.
- You will be asked questions about your visit.
- You may be denied entry due to national / local restrictions, particularly if your visit has not been agreed in advance.
- Please do not be offended. This is only to protect our patients, staff and members of the public.
If you are unable to wear a face mask, you must have a supporting letter from your Doctor.
It's good to prepare yourself for your hospital stay and to know what to expect.
What to Bring
- Admission letter
- If you are a medical card holder or have private medical insurance(such as VHI/BUPA, Garda Medical Aid etc.) Please bring all relevant information i.e. Medical Card, Expiry Date.
- Up to date list of medications and cards e.g. Warfarin, steroid allergy, blood sugar records.
- Clothing: Night clothes, dressing gown, underwear and comfortable non-slip footwear
- Toiletries: Hand towel, face cloth, toothpaste etc. Men: please bring in your own shaving equipment
The hospital does not accept responsibility for loss, theft or damage to personal belongings not handed over for safekeeping.
Please note that you are responsible for your own personal property and clothing.
Please do not bring any valuables such as jewellery, large sums of money or pension/savings books. Where this is unavoidable, please contact the Ward Manager who will arrange for their safekeeping.